Identity Practice Overview
Our identity consulting practice experts have helped hundreds of companies establish and operate identity management programs. It is designed to help you:
- Align business and identity management objectives, and define an architecture for success
- Have a prioritized and actionable implementation plan
- Know exactly what products and technologies you need
- Create the optimal mix acceptable business risk, compliance, cost, and user experience
IAM Assessment Overview
For companies that don’t need training in the latest IAM architecture, TechVision Research provides a focused assessment of your IAM infrastructure and strategy in the form of an Identity Management Rapid Assessment. This assessment examines your IAM capabilities through the lens of our IAM Reference Architecture and makes pragmatic recommendations for action.
Specific topics investigated include:
- Identity lifecycle management
- Roles and access management
- Directory services
- Identity content and data integration
- Federated identity management
- Identity auditing
- Cloud integration
- Microservices integration
- Emerging approaches and technologies
IAM Workshop Overview
TechVision Research’s Identity and Access Management(IAM) workshop will help your organization develop a more holistic identity & access management solution and achieve key objectives associated with increased security, workflow automation, auditability and cost effectiveness.
Why should I attend?
- Use a focused, collaborative learning experience to collapse project timelines and make major project decisions.
- Use our proven and road-tested methodologies to get your project done quickly and effectively.
- Develop and train your team through collaboration with our expert principal consulting analysts.
- Extend your team by drawing on our principal consulting analysts across a wide range of specialties.
- Produce a tangible model for expressing & tying business case to business processes and IAM projects.
IAM Reference Architecture eBook
There are many challenges are driving companies to reevaluate their current IAM solution, but it’s hard to tell where the current IAM capabilities may be impacted and how to prioritize any change efforts. That’s why we developed the first TechVision Research Reference Architecture for IAM, a tool that provides a comprehensive methodology for assessing requirements and architecting optimal IAM solutions.
The TechVision Research Reference Architecture for IAM is a master template that identifies the IAM capabilities (rather than technologies) that can be improved or enabled, allowing business stakeholders and technical architects to achieve a common language for IAM functions, which can then be refined over time.
Container Workshop Overview
This workshop shares best practices, presents disruptive technology alternatives, and forges team consensus around a pragmatic adoption plan. All geared towards achieving key objectives of rapid application deployment, portability across machines, resource efficiency, and simplified maintenance
Why should I attend
- Address adoption challenges around security, lifecycle governance, monitoring, management, and run-time application composition
- Understand container reference architecture components and patterns
- Learn container security patterns and tooling
- Learn how to build a container-friendly DevOps workflow
Privacy Practice Overview
Our privacy consulting practice is built from the ground up by Chief Privacy Officers that have established and managed privacy programs in the biotech, computer technology, petroleum, enterprise software, and automotive industries. It is designed to help you gain:
- A pragmatic assessment of your existing privacy program with action plans for immediate risks.
- Clarity on the benefits and priorities of your end-state privacy program.
- Leading privacy experts assisting you from assessment through operations.
- Legal knowledge with practical business process implementation experience.
- Program planning experts to quantify investments and help build organizational support.
Through our in-depth reports, TechVision Research provides early perspectives on key technology trends which help our clients stay ahead of the disruptive technology challenges they’ll face. Our research agenda uncovers key technology inflection points and defines their impact by applying technical depth, pragmatic business experience, and rigorous analysis. This catalogue summarizes our current research focus covering critical technology areas impacting the enterprise.