Make faster and better decisions to grow your business.
Sometimes you have the experience and guidance you need in-house to get the job done. For those times when you don’t, there’s TechVision Research.
TechVision provides product-neutral, independent, outside expertise at the level necessary to help you make strategic decisions. TechVision advisors have the knowledge and stature required to settle internal disputes, and deep business expertise necessary to support your success. TechVision offers a range of consulting and advisory services to support you.
Sometimes you just need someone to bounce ideas off, confirm your direction, or learn where to go next.
For our premium service subscribers, it’s as easy as scheduling a call with the Principal Consulting Analyst you need, getting confirmation, and connecting to discuss any topic. We’ll even help prepare by giving some pointers on the best way to take advantage of our expert’s time and knowledge.
And best of all, you can have as many calls as you need to make progress. For deeper principal consulting analyst engagement, we also provide workshops, rapid assessments and a range of consulting offerings.
Check out our experts’ profiles in the Advisors section of the site.
Workshops and Assessments
For those that need a quick education on a specific technology or discipline, TechVision offers Level-set Workshops to help our clients get up to speed in any of the areas we cover. Our subject-matter experts prepare a tailored one-day session focused on the areas where our knowledge and experience help your team understand the latest technical subjects to speed your efforts.
TechVision impact workshops take a business problem such as regulatory change, improving the customer experience, or technology transformation and drives to a benefits-based business case for solving the problem. In a highly collaborative and highly intensive set of sessions over 1-5 days TechVision experts help you clearly understand and connect the interactions of vision and goals, people, processes, applications, and infrastructure impacted by a business issue. We’ll also work with you to identify short and long-term opportunities to solve and address the issue and clearly link the opportunities back to business goals. Through our reference model-based approach, we provide a preliminary business case for change as well as roadmap for success.
Our workshops focus on several key areas:
- Strategy workshops are focused on making sense of the technology trends / best practices and diagnostics of where they can be applied within the business.
- Business-case workshops are focused on building the business case for taking on specific projects.
- Business process workshops are focused on identifying the processes (both visible and invisible) impacted by a project or business issue.
- Technology/architecture workshops are focused on crafting operational and infrastructure implications of a project or business issue.
- Transformation workshops focus on implementation and change management impacts implied by a specific project or business issue.
Assessments allow you to take advantage of TechVision expertise and analysis in a low impact way. TechVision works with you to define the scope of the engagement, and get the information we need through document transfer, remote surveys and interviewing to minimize the time we need from your team. We take those inputs and develop a series of observations and recommendations that we present to your team in an interactive (preferably on-site) one-day session.
Check out our Resources section to find out more on our Workshops and Assessments.
Custom Consulting Services
TechVision Consulting Services help you meet your strategic IT and infrastructure needs by augmenting technical expertise in key areas, helping meet critical deadlines, and providing an independent and objective view on critical issues. TechVision brings clarity to the situation by doing client-specific analysis of the business issues and solutions that best fit your needs and producing a unique and fully custom result that addresses your specific situation. Our advisory engagements include one or more of the following:
- Strategic planning includes advisory services that help clients assess their IT needs and formulate system implementation plans.
- Architecture planning includes advisory services that combine strategic plans and knowledge of emerging technologies to create the logical design of the system and the supporting infrastructure to meet customer requirements.
- Operational assessment/benchmarking include services that assess the operating efficiency and capacity of a client’s IT environment.
- Implementation planning includes services aimed at advising customers on the rollout and testing of new solution deployments.
Recent examples of consulting engagements include:
- Development and delivery of education seminars on identity management to multiple audiences for major financial services firm
- Development of electronic messaging architecture and integration strategy for major banking client
- Identity management business justification for Global 500 manufacturing
- Directory services architecture, opportunity assessment for Global 100
financial services organization
- Provisioning strategy for large telecommunications company
© 2019 All Rights Reserved