Your job it is to minimize the unauthorized disclosure of protected information.
To be successful, you should
- You must be the champion of privacy and security policies for confidential information.
- Give employees and staff the knowledge and tools they need to be proper guardians.
- Enforce, audit and document compliance.
- Continue to respond to new legislative and regulatory directives.
But it’s not easy
- Defining proper business data ethics; going beyond what’s required to what’s right.
- Ensuring protected data remains approachable by balancing privacy, access, and data value.
- Making sure privacy is considered in every IT decision.
- Defining the vital characteristics of the data you’re protecting because your data lifecycle isn’t complete without these answers.
We can help.
At TechVision Research, we focus on your success. With a unique combination of cutting-edge research, high-impact workshops, and expert and actionable advice, TechVision helps you get the job done.