John Mellars, Principal Consulting Analyst
At TechVision Research, John is focusing on the complex challenges facing IT organizations in the 21st century including the evolving role of Enterprise Architecture (EA), migrating to the cloud and supporting the millennial workforce.
John has an MBA from William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ, MSEE from Polytechnic Institute of New York, Brooklyn, NY and a BS Electronics and Computer Engineering from Clemson University, Clemson, SC.
- Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Cloud migration
- IT operational excellence
Recently Published Research
The End of EA and IT As We Know IT
- The relationship between EA and the ever-increasing IT complexity
- Is the tight coupling between Enterprise Strategic Planning and EA good or bad?
- Why large IT frameworks have failed to produce useful measurable business results
- What is Enterprise Architecture in the age of consumerization/cloud?
- Should EA become Enterprise IT Product Managers?
- Why EA should be about extracting the maximum advantage for the enterprise, scratching out competitive advantage by the sum is greater that the component parts
- What the new Enterprise IT World looks like and how EA must evolve to stay relevant