TechVision Consulting Services help you meet your strategic IT and infrastructure needs by augmenting technical expertise in key areas, helping meet critical deadlines, and providing an independent and objective view on critical issues. TechVision brings clarity to the situation by doing client-specific analysis of the business issues and solutions that best fit your needs and producing a unique and fully custom result that addresses your specific situation. Our advisory engagements include one or more of the following:
- Strategic planning includes advisory services that help clients assess their IT needs and formulate system implementation plans.
- Architecture planning includes advisory services that combine strategic plans and knowledge of emerging technologies to create the logical design of the system and the supporting infrastructure to meet customer requirements.
- Operational assessment/benchmarking include services that assess the operating efficiency and capacity of a client’s IT environment.
- Implementation planning includes services aimed at advising customers on the rollout and testing of new solution deployments.
TechVision provides product-neutral, independent, outside expertise at the level necessary to address you business issues. TechVision advisors have the knowledge and stature required to settle internal disputes, and deep business expertise necessary to support success.
The typical engagement begins with a TechVision Impact Workshop to develop the business case and roadmap. This effort is then supported by expert online and onsite consulting as required to successfully deploy the proper set of projects required to address the business issue.
Recent examples of consulting engagements include:
- Development and delivery of education seminars on identity management to multiple audiences for major financial services firm
- Development of electronic messaging architecture and integration strategy for major banking client
- Identity management business justification for Global 500 manufacturing company
- Directory services architecture, opportunity assessment for Global 100 financial services organization
- Provisioning strategy for large telecommunications company
- Development and delivery of a series of information security seminars for a major European Bank